Saturday, November 14, 2015

FREE Shout Wipe & Go wipes at Meijer! Posible $5 MoneyMaker ?



Right now you can score FREE Shout wipes at Meijer! And today I noticed there is an SC Johnson Mperk Reward that includes Shout products! I don't see anything excluding trial sizes in the mperk reward. I can not 100% verify this deal until tomorrow when my mperks update. However, in the past when I purchased trial or travel size items, they DID count towards my reward. But at least for now, I recommend printing the $5.00 off (5) Windex, Pledge, or Shout products since it is available again!

Deal scenario:
Buy: (5) Shout wipes (Trial/travel section)
Use: $5.00 off (5) Windex, Pledge, or Shout products (no size restriction)
Pay: $0!! FREE!!

 


*If you can print (5) coupons and score 25, you can earn a $5 mperk making this a $5MM! I will confirm this tomorrow!*


$5.00 off (5) Windex, Pledge, or Shout products

No comments:

Post a Comment